The Maxima Fitness MF-2000-ProFX treadmill is a mid-range machine that is designed to provide balance between value and quality. It is capable of speeds of up to 18km/h, meaning that it’s able to handle sprint training according to the manufacturer, and also has a range of different inclines to help you adjust your workout. In this Maxima Fitness MF-2000-ProFX treadmill review we’ll talk about the main features along with what other reviewers have thought about the treadmill.
Maxima Fitness MF-2000-ProFX, 20kph, 20-level Auto-Incline, Folding Treadmill. Awesome performance and Best value. Now with choice of 3 weight colours
Sale Price: £599.99
You save: £100.00 (14%)
Eligible for free shipping!
Availability: Usually dispatched within 2-3 business days
1 new from £599.99
Maxima Fitness MF-2000-ProFX Specifications
- The Maxima Fitness MF-2000, according to the manufacturer, is suitable for beginning runners as well as seasoned athletes due to its reliable, sturdy and versatile design. It has a safe and large cushioned running area of 124x45cm which helps to reduce impact on your joints.
- The top speed of the ProFX motorised treadmill is 18km/h. This isn’t as fast as some of the other treadmills on the market, such as the Branx Fitness 22Kph treadmill, but you’ll find it difficult to find a treadmill with a higher speed in this price range. Due to its relatively high top speed the Maxima Fitness MF-2000-ProFX can used for both interval and sprint training.
- There are 16 different levels of incline to customize your workout further, and the treadmill also includes side weights.
- Along with the built in computer, the ProFX treadmill also comes with 48 different programmes to help vary your workout routine. You can also personalise your workouts by setting calorie, time or distance targets.
- Other features include pulse sensors for the hand, water bottle, MP3 input with speakers and a high quality steel construction frame. It can also fold up, allowing you to store it in small spaces easily.
- The maximum user weight for this treadmill is 120kg.
Maxima Fitness MF-2000-ProFX Reviews
The Maxima Fitness MF-2000 ProFX review we’ve found online have been positive about the treadmill and how it performs. Here’s a brief overview of some of the good points mentioned in reviews by buyers.
Good points about the Maxima Fitness MF-2000-ProFX motorised treadmill
- Most reviewers say that the ProFX treadmill was very easy to setup, even for someone with no experience constructing treadmills.
- The treadmill is relatively straightforward to use, without compromising on versatility, and also feels sturdy and durable when in use. The wide weights are an added bonus.
- Once folded away the ProFX doesn’t take up much room.
Overall, the Maxima Fitness MF2000 treadmill is a good option if you’re looking for an alternative to road running.
No related posts.