The Bentley 2011 16kph motorised treadmill is a relatively cheap home treadmill that still has a number of high quality features. The treadmill is capable of a speed of up to 16kph, which is enough for a moderate workout, and also comes with an anti slip + anti shock running deck. Like many other home treadmills, the Bentley 2011 16kph is foldable to allow for easy storage. In this Bentley 2011 16kph review we’ll go through the features of the product in a bit more detail, to help you decide whether this budget treadmill is the right one for you.
2013 BENTLEY 16KPH MOTORISED TREADMILL RUNNING MACHINE
Sale Price: £349.99
You save: £50.00 (13%)
Eligible for free shipping!
Availability: Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days
1 new from £349.99
Bentley 2011 16kph Specifications
- The Bentley 2011 16kph has a 2.5HP continuous motor. The machine is capable of a speed range between 1-16kph, which is enough for a moderate workout but probably isn’t fast enough for a high intensity run. For most people, however, 16kpoh should be enough, especially if you’re only just starting running.
- The built in console has a display showing information such as speed, distance, calories, time and pulse. It also comes with five different speed related programmes, so you can mix up your workout on a regular basis.
- The running area of the Bentley 2011 16kph treadmill is 140x40cm.
- The weight capacity is 100kg, which is lower than many other treadmills on the market, so make sure you keep that in mind before you buy.
- It comes with a one year labour and parts guarantee.
Overall, the Bentley 2011 16kph motorised treadmill seems to be a solid option for those looking for a simple and straightforward machine. It doesn’t have some of the more advanced features of other treadmills, but this helps to keep the Bentley 2011 16kph price relatively low. We recommend trying out this machine in a shop before you buy, as we couldn’t find any reliable online reviews from people who’d bought and used the treadmill.