The Fuel F63 motorised treadmill is a high quality machine that has features such as a cushioned running desk, powerful motor and an incline range of up to 15%. The Fuel F63 is also capable of speeds up to 20kmh, which is noticeably more than many of the lower priced options on the market. It’s also an attractive model, with a futuristic design that’ll look good in most modern houses.
Fuel F63 treadmill reviews have mainly been positive, with reviewers pleased with the product and happy with their purchase. Later on in this review we’ll talk about the good and bad points mentioned in online reviews by buyers.
|B003E4HHHS is not a valid value for ItemId. Please change this value and retry your request.
Fuel F63 Specification
- The Fuel Fitness F63treadmill has an 18mm thick deck that’s cushioned to absorb some of the shock associated with running.
- The motor has a continuous horsepower of 2.5, with a peak of 4, meaning that it’s a powerful treadmill. It’s capable of a speed range between 1-20 km/h, which should be more than enough for most people and allows for many different types of running training.
- The incline range of up to 15% adds another dimension to your workout and can dramatically increase the intensity of a running session.
- The Fuel F63 foldable treadmill comes with a generous parts warranty of five years, and a two year onsite warranty too.
- It is a foldable machine, which allows you to fold it up when not in use to save space.
- According to the manufacture, many reviewers have called the F63 the best treadmill in this price range, and it’s not difficult to see why.
Fuel F63 Reviews
There aren’t many only reviews of the Fuel F63 from buyers, but the ones we found have been very positive about the product. Here are some of the main good points about the F63 that have been mentioned in reviews.
- One reviewer mentions that the Fuel F63 motorised treadmill feels similar to the high quality versions that you’d find in gyms.
- It is a very heavy item, which means you’ll need two strong people to help set it up, but aside from that it’s relatively easy to set it up. It does take some time to assemble, but the instructions are straightforward and clear.
- The external speakers on the Fuel F63 are said to be very good quality and mean you don’t have to worry about headphones while working out.