For the runner who needs a real challenge, the Branx Fitness 22kph treadmill may be a good option! With a massive top speed of 22kph, along with a 20% incline, it’s fair to say that the Branx Fitness 22kph will provide a challenge to even the best runners. Other features of the Branx Fitness 22kph include 100 different programs, a large running area and MP3 socket for listening to songs via the built in speakers.
Although the Branx Fitness 22kph motorised treadmill is an expensive model, (the Branx Fitness 22kph price is more than double the 16kph version) it has received very good reviews from buyers. The large quantity of positive Branx Fitness 22kph reviews shows that the people who’ve bought it strongly believe that it’s worth the price.
Branx Fitness 24Kph - 7Hp - 0-22% Auto Incline - H.R.C with Free Polar chest strap - Mega Spec - Foldable 'Gym Runner Pro' Treadmill.
Sale Price: £999.50
You save: £1,495.50 (60%)
Eligible for free shipping!
Availability: Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days
2 new from £999.50
Branx Fitness 22kph Specifications
- The Branx Fitness 22kph is described by the manufacturer as a “semi commercial” treadmill, and it’s easy to see why. The 22kph maximum speed is very fast compared to most other home treadmills, and wouldn’t be out of place in a gym environment. It also has a very large 6.5HP peak motor, plus a maximum incline of 20%.
- It also comes with 100 different programs, so you’ll never get bored of doing the same programs over and over again.
- Some of the useful extras of the Branx Fitness 22kph motorised treadmill include inbuilt speakers and MP3 socket, inbuilt fan and a heart rate control system.
- The warranty on the Branx Fitness 22kph Gym Runner Pro treadmill is relatively generous. The frame comes with a lifetime warranty, while the motor and parts are under a five year onsite labour warranty. Depending on where you buy from, the 22kph also comes with free installation in your home, which is a huge time and stress saver!
The Branx Fitness 22kph Mega spec treadmill is obviously a very expensive machine, but if you want a top of the range model that wouldn’t look out of place in a gym, then it’s definitely one to consider.
Branx Fitness 22kph Reviews
Reviews of the Branx Fitness 22kph treadmill have been very positive. Reviewers are said to be pleased with the quality level of the machine and how easy it is to use. Here are the main good points that are mentioned by reviewers.
Branx Fitness 22kph Good Points
- Most reviewers mention that the Branx Fitness 22kph is relatively easy to setup and start using and that the service provided by the company is very good.
- The treadmill appears to be well made and sturdy, which is something you’d expect from such a high priced model. If you’re looking to work hard on your treadmill then this is essential.
- Other good points about the machine according to reviewers include that it’s smooth when running, has a wide running belt, relatively quiet and has an automatic incline.