If you’re looking for a simple workout through walking or light jogging then a manual treadmill, such as the Body Sculpture BT2610E, may be an option to consider. Manual treadmills are driven by you running, which means they don‘t have a motor, but are considerably cheaper than motorised alternatives. The Body Sculpture BT2610E manual treadmill is a simple model that’s easy to setup and store. In this Body Sculpture BT2610E review, I’ll talk some more about the main features of the product along with what reviewers have been saying about it.
Body Sculpture BT2610E Manual Treadmill
Sale Price: £133.33
You save: £65.67 (33%)
Eligible for free shipping!
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
2 new from £133.33
Body Sculpture BT2610E Specification
- The Body Sculpture BT2610E is a manual treadmill, which means it’s suitable for light jogging or walking. It isn’t, however, suitable for fast jogging or running – for that you need to buy a motorised treadmill.
- It comes with transport wheels which makes it easy to move around the house.
- There are three different tension cords included with the Body Sculpture BT2610E manual treadmill, allowing you to set the resistance and overall difficulty of your workout.
- Although it’s a cheap and basic model, the Body Sculpture BT2610E also comes with a computer that keeps track of stroke count, total count, calories, time and scan.
- The Body Sculpture BT2610E is made with a foldable design, allowing you to easily fold it up and store in a small place.
Body Sculpture BT2610E Reviews
The Body Sculpture BT2610E reviews online are mixed. Some are happy with the product, claiming that it does exactly what you’d expect from a cheap manual treadmill. Good points according to reviewers include that it provides good value for money, is foldable and the on board computer is a bonus. Bad points include that some reviewers found that the belt slides and that it is relatively noisy considering there is no motor.